Comparison of intubation performance between four different laryngoscope blades used by novice medical students during child resuscitation
1,Department of Emergency Medicine Medical University of Warsaw
DOI: 10.22514/SV102.122015.19 Vol.10,Issue 2,December 2015 pp.238-243
Published: 14 December 2015
ŁUKASZ SZARPAK,ANDRZEJ KUROWSKI,LUKASZ CZYŻEWSKI,ZENON TRUSZEWSKI. Comparison of intubation performance between four different laryngoscope blades used by novice medical students during child resuscitation. Signa Vitae. 2015. 10(2);238-243.
1. Biarent D, Bingham R, Eich C, López-Herce J, Maconochie I, Rodríguez-Núñez A, Rajka T, et al. European Resuscitation Council Guidelines for Resuscitation 2010 Section 6. Paediatric life support. Resuscitation 2010; 81(10):1364-88. doi: 10.1016/j.resuscitation.2010.08.012.
2. Gonzalez LP, Braz JR, Módolo MP, de Carvalho LR, Módolo NS, Braz LG. Pediatric perioperative cardiac arrest and mortality: a study from a tertiary teaching hospital. Pediatr Crit Care Med 2014;15(9):878-84. doi: 10.1097/PCC.0000000000000248.
3. Sakurai Y, Tamura M. Efficacy of the Airway Scope (Pentax-AWS) for Training in Pediatric Intubation. Pediatr Int 2015;57(2):217-21. doi: 10.1111/ped.12490.
4. Szarpak L, Czyzewski L, Kurowski A. Can BONFILS Intubation Endoscope be an alternative to direct laryngoscopy for pediatric tracheal intubation during resuscitation? Am J Emerg Med 2015;33(2):293-4. doi: 10.1016/j.ajem.2014.10.052.doi:10.1016/j.ajem.2014.10.052.
5. Cormack RS, Lehane J. Difficult tracheal intubation in obstetrics. Anesthesia 1984;39:1105–11.
Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch) Created as SCI in 1964, Science Citation Index Expanded now indexes over 9,200 of the world’s most impactful journals across 178 scientific disciplines. More than 53 million records and 1.18 billion cited references date back from 1900 to present.
Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition aims to evaluate a journal’s value from multiple perspectives including the journal impact factor, descriptive data about a journal’s open access content as well as contributing authors, and provide readers a transparent and publisher-neutral data & statistics information about the journal.
Chemical Abstracts Service Source Index The CAS Source Index (CASSI) Search Tool is an online resource that can quickly identify or confirm journal titles and abbreviations for publications indexed by CAS since 1907, including serial and non-serial scientific and technical publications.
IndexCopernicus The Index Copernicus International (ICI) Journals database’s is an international indexation database of scientific journals. It covered international scientific journals which divided into general information, contents of individual issues, detailed bibliography (references) sections for every publication, as well as full texts of publications in the form of attached files (optional). For now, there are more than 58,000 scientific journals registered at ICI.
Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research The Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research (GFMER) is a non-profit organization established in 2002 and it works in close collaboration with the World Health Organization (WHO). The overall objectives of the Foundation are to promote and develop health education and research programs.
Scopus: CiteScore 0.5(2019) Scopus is Elsevier's abstract and citation database launched in 2004. Scopus covers nearly 36,377 titles (22,794 active titles and 13,583 Inactive titles) from approximately 11,678 publishers, of which 34,346 are peer-reviewed journals in top-level subject fields: life sciences, social sciences, physical sciences and health sciences.
Embase Embase (often styled EMBASE for Excerpta Medica dataBASE), produced by Elsevier, is a biomedical and pharmacological database of published literature designed to support information managers and pharmacovigilance in complying with the regulatory requirements of a licensed drug.